Monday, August 25, 2008

We're off to meet the teacher....

Bright sun = squinty smiles. :)




So, Friday morning we made our way to Kindergarten to find Sydnee's room and teacher. Mrs. Mitchell was very nice and Sydnee's room (actually the whole school) looked like lots of fun and learning will go on there. Max insisted on wearing his backpack to accompany us there. Before we left to come home, he was asking to fill it up with supplies in Sydnee's classroom. I had to convince him that his pre-school teacher will have supplies for him next week. We were only at the school for about 20 minutes.....not much going on today except for more paperwork for mom to fill out and a quick introduction to the class room. Sydnee kept telling me how nervous she was, which I kept reminding her was a normal emotion to have.....she was shy and will be anxious to meet the other girls in her class come Monday.
So, I think I figured out adding pictures.....and when I downloaded the pictures off my camera, I discovered I had pictures from all summer....all the way back to Max's birthday in April still on my camera. I will want to share some of our summer pictures, so I may do some "back-blogging" (not sure if that's an actual term or not). Check in for more about Syd & Max at school and some back tracking from this summer. :)

No comments: