So, I'm finally starting a blog......I've been wanting to and figure that with Sydnee starting Kindergarten and Max starting pre-school, now is a good time. Max and I are taking Sydnee to meet her teacher tomorrow morning. Monday will be her first full day, complete with rides to and from school on the bus. She's ready.....anxious, but excited. I'll be sure to blog tomorrow after being there.
Last night, Dale took Max to the tractor pulls at the fair here in town (they've been to several together this summer). Sydnee and I had a girls night to enjoy the last non-school night of the summer. We first went to pick up a new pair of shoes for school (her feet grew, too) and then picked up a couple of movies. We each picked our own favorite flavor of ice-cream to eat (out-of-the-box) while watching our movies....we had a fun night.....and so did Max and Dale. They got to see a tractor explode all over the track....something Dale's only seen on YouTube before.
Max very confidently told me several times today that he is also going to school tomorrow. He will actually meet his teacher on Monday and start class next Wednesday, but no matter how many times I've explained that....he informed me again and again that he's going tomorrow. I think going with us to Sydnee's new class will be enough to satisfy him until next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi Trisha,
Your blog looks so nice! Did you create your blog from the blog set up or did you use another format? You're motivating me to re-do mine. Our family site is: wilsonfamilyfive.blogspot.com. Take care!
Hi Trisha,
Great blog. I can just see Dale and Max at the tractor pulls. =)We look forward to reading more of your blog. Have a good day.
Steve and Linda
Post a Comment