Monday, November 24, 2008

Birthday Cakes From The Past....

So after my last post about Max's 3rd birthday, I went digging to see if I could find pictures of all the past birthday cakes I've made. I found all but one....I am missing pics from Sydnee's cake from her 4th birthday, so I hope my mom has some. As you can see, I've gradually over the years tried lots of different things......teaching myself new things. Now I'm figuring out ways to be fun, but simpler. Maybe someday I'll take a class. I keep thinking I should make cakes for Dale or myself....or other occassions. It just hasn't gotten done yet.


Sydnee's 2nd Birthday


Sydnee's 3rd Birthday - Cinderella


Max's 2nd Birthday - Disney Cars



Sydnee's 5th Birthday - Littlest Pet Shop



Max's 3rd Birthday - Monster Trucks




1 comment:

The Rios' said...

Great cakes Trisha! I should have you make one for Steve's upcoming birthday complete with camoflauge frosting, gun ports, tanks, soldiers, etc. =)

Grace!
Linda R.